Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sterling Scholar

Hey Everyone, I guess the Blog isn't a big hit. But just in case any of you still read it, I got Sterling Scholar in Visual Arts at our school. This means I get a pretty good scholarship to any Utah School and I will compete in April at the State level for an even bigger scholarship opportunity. Just to give you guys an idea, winners on a state level receive full tuition scholarship for 4 years no questions asked, to the U, Westminster, and BYU. Anyways, it was a happy day. Thanks for those who still read this and I want to hear about your lives. If you are having trouble posting or don't know how then feel free to e-mail me @ swimmin24.7@gmail.com. Oh yeah, this is Ed by the way, I had to post on Kristens (long story) Love you all and I look forward to our family festivities around the holidays.

No comments: